We just love wine!! Select from Kiwi artisans that feature amongst other well-known wineries from around the country or try one of our fantastic international offerings to accompany your dining.
Our large range of bottle and tap beer includes Panhead and Emerson’s, some of which are on tap and available in a 1 litre stein. Perfect on that sunny afternoon after a long day at work.
We also have amazing coffee! Our new four bean blend coffee is to die for – trust us, we have taste-tested it a lot.
Open Tuesday to Friday from 12pm for lunch or a late brunch, Saturday and Sundays from 9am for a relaxing brunch, read the paper while enjoying a gorgeous cup of coffee or one of our sensational teas from Teas Me. Fresh baking and scrumptious breakfast options, free wifi and nice music for a relaxing start to your day
Try one of our own unique cocktails; we’re home of the Green Hornet, now also available in Red!
About the Venue:
- Closed Mondays
- No surcharge if open on a public holiday
- Great for group private functions (conditions apply)
- Available for private meetings, wakes, team building etc
- Family friendly
- Capacity 80 pax
- No entry fees
- Cash, eftpos, mastercard, visa, amex
- Parking located at 142 Somerfield St, behind Mark Herring lighting